Judson C. Martin, MD
A graduate of the Nebraska College of Medicine, Dr. Martin completed his residency training in Ophthalmology at the University of Nebraska before continuing his specialty education in retinal disease and surgery at Ohio State University.
- Is board certified in Ophthalmology
- Joined Oregon Trail Eye Center in 1983
- Specializes in cataract and retina-vitreous surgery
- Performs this surgery at our outpatient eye surgery center in Scottsbluff
- Sees patients at Oregon Trail Eye Center’s home office in Scottsbluff and satellite offices in Valentine.
- Volunteers his services to several international missions, including ORBIS, a not-for-profit flying eye hospital and surgical suite that travels the globe bringing state-of-the-art care to remote areas
For more information on Dr. Martin’s extensive education, training and experience, read his curriculum vita.