5 VERY IMPORTANT REASONS why you should choose an Oregon Trail Eye Center Physician
- Doctors Judson C. Martin, Thomas J. Roussel, and Shawna Collier are all board-certified, which means that they have met the high standards for knowledge, skill, and experience set by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Access to sub-specialty expertise, from cataract correction to the diagnosis and management of glaucoma, diabetic eye care, treatment of problems that affect the retina and cornea, as well as oculoplastics (functional and cosmetic “plastic surgery” for the skin and tissues surrounding the eye).
- Convenience. Our fully certified outpatient surgery center has been designed by and for eye surgeons and your convenience. We offer you all of the specialized technologies you would expect from a modern hospital to support the skills of your surgeon, with one very important difference—we’ve replaced the bureaucracy and red tape of the hospital with convenience and comfort!
- Compassion. You will receive individual attention from a caring and supportive staff in a comfortable environment.
- Your eyes are important and deserve the best possible care!
It’s your vision.
It’s your life.
The choice is yours, too.
The more you know about our doctors’ training, qualifications and experience, the more confident you will feel that you’ve made the right choice!